[Amps] SB-220 QSK Boards are Ready!

Jim W7RY jimw7ry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:16:27 EDT 2012

All....

The boards are ready! Just put the final touches on it! BUT the boards I have now are a prototype boards and I only have 8 of them. There is no solder mask or silkscreen on them. I also don’t have the parts list or installation instructions completed yet either. I’ll work on them this week while I’m out on the road for work. Oh, and there is a small problem with the prototype board. The power supply filter caps are a bit too close so you can only get 2 of them on the board instead of 3 of them. Other than that, their good to go!

My board has the adjustable bias, control for the input relay and the output (vacuum) relay. The keying current and voltage is ~ 10 volts DC @ 2 ma. It also has a provision to key the amplifier with + voltage as well. It takes 5 to 15 volts at 20 uA to key the amplifier with positive voltage.

Do you want a prototype board? $14.00 each (production boards are the same price) plus $3.00 shipping for any quantity. I have a fresh stock of the super quite super fast input reed relays too. They are $16.00 each. Step start boards are $13.00 each.  I’ll email the schematic and board layout when I get your order. I’ll send out other info as I get it done.

The parts list will be the first to get done.

I will order the production boards this week and they usually take 2 weeks to get.

Email me privately at  w7ry at (American Radio Relay League) dot net if you want to place an order.
73
Jim W7RY