[Amps] Beware of seller orzel-enterprises on eBay

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Tue Sep 11 09:08:36 EDT 2012

On 2012-09-11, at 8:54 AM, David Kirkby wrote:

> http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/guidelines/how_to2.html
>
> I don't know the full extent of the damage, but one handle is broken
> off, two are bent, and the unit will not power up.

Hi Dave,

Another one of those "...well it seemed like a good idea at the time" sorta thing on the part of the seller!

Good luck in getting the matter resolved to your satisfaction: unless the seller has to pay some kind of restitution, he'll never learn how to pack things properly.

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ