[Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 16:09:11 EDT 2013

For contesting or dx chasing, I think I would rather be parked next to a guy
with this amp running it's clean limits than the all-too-common SB220 owner
who has all the dials set to 11 in the thought that the extra 200w he can
whack out is actually going to make a difference in the pileup.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie