[Amps] More instability problems

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Tue Apr 16 20:40:27 EDT 2013

I have a question...

Why are you using a regulator for the relay coils on your RF relays?  Are
you sure the voltage is holding up on initial keyup? Are the relays
chattering? It would be better if you dispensed with the regulator
and went with a simple resistor to lower the voltage to the coils if needed.

I'm curious as to your design in this area.

73
Jim W7RY