[Amps] Instability update, Apr 16

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Apr 17 10:16:57 EDT 2013

I dont know if this has been covered yet but what does the socket contacts
and tube tabs look like? If you have a lot of silver sulphide the screen
might be partially bloating.

I use Tarn-X and a Q-Tip to clean ALL surfaces and then give a water rinse.
Also check the tube ceramic for any arcs.

Carl
KM1H