[Amps] Need help with switch nomenclature

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Thu Apr 25 15:13:18 EDT 2013

"Rotary logic" had it's day - and its day has come and gone.

A rotary switch with a semicircular arc for the movable contact instead of a single finger was probably used.  You used to see all sorts of odd logic implemented in custom rotary switches back in the day when black wrinkletex and vacuum tubes were state of the art.

I'm with Ron.  God made diodes and relays (plus triacs and SCR's) to accomplish this sort of thing with post 1950s technology.

Al
AB2ZY