[Amps] Shortwave Returns? [Was: testing the biggest one]

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Fri Aug 2 19:47:03 EDT 2013

Given the rush to government-censorship of freedom of speech all
across the world the era of independent Shortwave transmitters
should be returning.

How hard is it to get a license to broadcast on Shortwave, or
perhaps to assume the license of one that has shut down?

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

Search with: duckduckgo.com