[Amps] Shortwave Returns? [Was: testing the biggest one]

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Aug 2 21:38:04 EDT 2013

Pirate radio is alive and well on the AMBCB, FM and SW.
The FCC doesnt have the money to do much unless they QRM a licensed station.
The pulled a raid in Boston recently....all Hispanic pirates....I wonder if
they had Immigration with them (-;   Yeah sure!

Many of those bible thumper SW stations will lease time to anybody with
money.

Carl
KM1H

.