[Amps] Hole Flow

jim.linda at roadrunner.com jim.linda at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 28 13:04:58 EDT 2013

To be honest ya'all, "what difference does it make".  When the task of instruction is faced with explaining something like 'hole flow' anything to allow your mind to imagine it taking place is adequate.  I don't know anybody that while trouble shooting a circuit recites a rule as to how the electrons move.  "Da hole flow in New York City I imagine."

Instead of being concerned how much power you can get away with while using any mode of transmitting, double your antenna efforts and save the amplifier.

Peace!