[Amps] Commander 2500 Magnum

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 7 03:25:18 EST 2013

Hi Art

I've got a Palstar HF 2500/HF 2500 Magnum owner's manual   Rev 2.3 12
Nov 2009.

According to pg. 23, Tuned Input drawing, the plate choke relay is
energized on 10, 15 and 20.  Well, it appears to be.  The band-switch
wafer which selects the various input networks is nowhere to be found on
the drawings.

I also have Rev 2.4  04 Mar 2010 which I found on the net.  Shows the
same thing.

I could send it to you but it's over 6 MB.  You should be able to find
it by googling palstar hf2500 manual

Can't help you with the rest of it.

73, Jim`VE7FO