[Amps] Peter Dahl transformers

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 14:42:37 EST 2013

I had a custom done by EPD.  He will build exactly what you want.  You can
have complete control over the compromises and material set, if you know
what you want specifically.

He told me once that most guys start out talking about CCS specs but when
the size and price come into focus, they start backing off from that.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie