[Amps] Why always one parasitic suppressor per tube?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Feb 19 21:58:07 EST 2013

Ive done it a few times using 2 suppressors in a 4 tube amp where each tube
was contributing 100-300W and it seemed fine even on 10M. The tubes were GG
1625's and 813's.

OTOH a L-Pi had to be used for 10M and I dont know if it was just due to the
tubes output C or the presence of the configuration creating its own
problems plus the tubes C.

Carl
KM1H