[Amps] 8877 won't load on 80M

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Tue Jan 29 14:37:14 EST 2013

    Full plate input power and output less than the  exciter?
If it was resonant plate choke it would be fried by now.
You have lots of power going somewhere but nothing heating up unless it is
only the tube itself.
It that is true then you should have loads of grid current.
   Something is just not adding up here.  Where is over a kW going?
73
Bill wa4lav