[Amps] Advice needed for SS amp

Radio WC6W wc6w_amps at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 11:45:05 EDT 2013

Hi Peter,
  Back in the 1950's, Hughes created the kilowatt HACON amplifier, for use on the B-58 Bomber, which had 4x 4CX250 family finals, with large finned radiators in lieu of the standard air fins, in an autotuned not quite cubic foot package, filled with one of the DuPont $600/gallon ... fluids.

  http://qsl.net/wc6w/wc6wamps/popp.html?fr62c1.jpg

73 & Good morning,
  Marv WC6W

http://qsl.net/wc6w/