[Amps] Cable shielding and grounding paper

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Jun 8 11:28:31 EDT 2013

It is a shame that all of the study was done with a common ground plane
and unbalanced connections.  In effect, it is most applicable to the
connections between separate shielded modules within a single device,
not when interconnecting separate devices that lack a large common
base plate/chassis.   Still, the effectiveness of twisted pair with
the return bonded to the chassis at the connector was demonstrated
very clearly.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV