[Amps] Cable shielding and grounding paper

Larry Benko xxw0qe at comcast.net
Sat Jun 8 11:38:31 EDT 2013

Joe,

Another very interesting source of EMI information is
http://www.compliance-club.com <http://www.compliance-club.com/> which
you need to join (free) to view their archives.  For example look at
http://www.compliance-club.com/archive/Old_Archive/index.html and
specifically
http://www.compliance-club.com/archive/Old_Archive/010327.html and
http://www.compliance-club.com/archive/old_archive/010422.htm

There has been an enormous amount of research done in this field but it
is not always easy to find.

73,
Larry, W0QE