[Amps] Swan Mark 1

Colin Lamb k7fm at teleport.com
Fri Jun 14 16:20:59 EDT 2013

It may be possible to add a tuned input on the Swan Mark 1, if it has the same bandswitch as the Mark 2.  I added a tuned input to my Mark 2 by adding a new small wafer deck to the front of the bandswitch, which operates small dpdt relays under the deck, which switches in the tuned circuit on each band.  With toroids and small relays, the entire addition is quite small.  I fabricated and installed the whole thing in one evening and it has worked fine ever since.

73,  Colin  K7FM