[Amps] FW: Power factor correction on tube amps

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 16:23:12 EDT 2013

Any manufacturer who does not think there is already a paper trail for
lawyers will get an expensive lesson, sooner or later.

In this hyper-accountable world, process is often over-applied and
over-rated but reiterating, in a complex, high-risk use environment, you
live and die by your development and manufacturing processes. And so do
your customers and end-users.

I have strayed from the topic of amplifiers rather badly.  I will say a
few "mea alphas" in penitence.

73, Ward N0AX