[Amps] FW: Power factor correction on tube amps

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 18:07:55 EDT 2013

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:01:24 -0500, N0AX wrote:

> People expressing the attitude that ISO-9xxx had "no benefit
>at all" were vigorously encouraged to find another line of work and
>quickly.

REPLY:
People who believe that ISO-9xxx will make a silk purse out of a sow's ear
are highly encouraged to avoid making any life-critical equipment.

I'll say it again:  The best assurance of quality product is a company
which jealously guards its reputation and will not tolerate shipping
inferior product. Quality can NOT be imposed from outside. It comes from
within the company and always from the top down.

SIO-9xxx is bureaucratic make-work.

73, Bill W6WRT