[Amps] Unique Henry Classic VHF console amps on QTH

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Mar 11 11:39:57 EDT 2013

I dont see any reason why it would not work well at 2M.

Since it is obviously designed for the FM BCB that is where the upper limit
was specified but that does not mean performance drops off a cliff 2 MHz
later. This holds going well back into the glass tubes of the 40's and even
the current QRO favorite, the YC-156, all work well on 2M.

Henry most likely got full blessings from Eimac if they indeed used it on
the 3002B.
Of course the A models used the 8877.

Carl
KM1H