[Amps] BAD DEAL STAY AWAY! / an alternative source

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 20 01:55:40 EDT 2013

Ditto.

I would never consider going elsewhere. Ever.

You can talk to Dr live, with video, on Skype and he will hold your
items up in front of the camera and weigh them and give you the total
quote, including shipping while you are there watching and talking.

That is service, second to none.

PLUS

Any profits that he makes from the sale of his stock, goes to his local
hospital to improve the lives of many people. The money does not go into
his pocket.

73, Alek.
VK6APK

--