[Amps] Source for good 572B's tubes?

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 22:29:32 EDT 2013

There is only a 572B's manufactorer in China. That means if you purchase
Chinese 572B,even diffirence logo,but  same quality.another option ,Russian
572B, but I heard of that tube can not fit RF service.only for audio.
IMO, maybe you drive the 572B too hard or you PA with problem.It shoul be
with longer tube life.
   73!Hsu