[Amps] Source for good 572B's tubes?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Mar 23 09:48:30 EDT 2013

Hsu, I also believed there is only one 572B manufacturer in China but the
Shunguan's I have been buying direct from China have a much thicker graphite
anode than the bad Taylors I have here to compare with.

In a Clipperton L they are very stable even at 1100-1200W on 10M and show no
color at 350-400W (1400-1600W PEP) carrier as an AM linear. Drive is 25-30W
carrier.

Carl