[Amps] Measuring IMD

Karl-Arne Markström sm0aom at telia.com
Sat Nov 2 04:07:25 EDT 2013

A quite little known IMD test set is the Racal 9058 Selective Analyser.

This is a small self-contained unit consisting of a two-tone generator and a manually tuned direct conversion
spectrum analyser covering 1 to 100 MHz.

It was designed for quick field checks of manpack and vehicle SSB sets when carrying a complete IMD measuring
setup was considered impractical.

http://www.milcom.co.nz/items/item024.html

73/
Karl-Arne