[Amps] Measuring IMD

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Nov 3 14:15:13 EST 2013

Dont pull the ARRL, and used by some manufacturers, crap of cherry picking
the audio frequencies to get the best results for reviews.
Running a wide band noise spectrum that covers the radios filter specs is
possible with digital gear and has become the current standard since it
fully exercises the transmitter. I doubt the K3 would pass scrutiny with
that method.

The Flex 5000 has a very nice analyzer.

Carl
KM1H