[Amps] AL-1500 fan speed switching

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 21:46:34 EST 2013

Anyone have a clever way to add speed switching to an Ameritron, I.E have it run on low in STBY and med or high in OPR ?

I'm thinking at least automatically from the STBY/OPR switch for Low/Med with an option to kick it to High for RTTY contests.

Taking 30 screws out of the case is not a good option.

A three position switch on the back panel is probably easiest but would require getting up out of my chair hi hi

Thanks

Rick, N6PE