[Amps] AL-82 opinions

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Thu Nov 7 16:10:58 EST 2013

Hi Carl,
If in fact the Power Supply is the same as other failed Power Supplies,
then you are correct.  Maybe it is the de-rating that keeps things under
control?  Any thoughts there?

Nice to know the band switch is not just available from Ameritron, and
as I said, it was my fault for the failure...  Do you have a part number
for the band switch and a vendor I can get into my file for the amp.

How does it stack up compared to the Heath SB-220?
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net