[Amps] Looking for picture of SB220 interlock switch

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Nov 7 18:28:29 EST 2013

No, recommending the removal of protective devices and removing them in
amplifiers you service is ridiculous.  I know that any technician in a
broadcast environment who removed crowbars or other safety circuits
would likely find themselves without a job.

I hope for your sake that none of your customers - or someone they sell
the modified amplifier to - is ever injured by high voltage.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV