[Amps] Autek WM-1 Schematic or Help

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Sat Nov 9 00:24:12 EST 2013

I have a problem with an Autek WM1 measring the output of my amplifier. :)

Does anyone have a schematic for the Autek WM-1? A Google search found
nothing.

Mine looks like it has a wireing error. The center tap of the sens
transformer is not hooked to anything.. Also there is a small choke on
the output connector, then that goes to 2ea 10 PF caps in series, then
to the board. The small choke is smoked/burned.

Any idea what the value of the choke is? Anyone have a picture of the
internal of the sensor module?

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY