[Amps] Screen current problem solved!

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Nov 10 07:34:03 EST 2013

Mostly Dayton and Deerfield/Nearfest plus a few local (or if Im up in Maine
or VT for something else) ones sporadically. No more Dayton as it got
tiresome and boring as quality went down and prices often exceeded fleabay.
Sometimes Craigslist has some real surprises.

And like you probably, I get offers out of the blue.

Carl
KM1H

Subject: Re: [Amps] Screen current problem solved!

$$$ I've never had the occasion of picking up any flotsam at a hamfest, but
I have on several of my wreck diving expeditions while climbing the ladder
to Master Scuba Diver certification.  What hamfests have you been going to
Carl?

But other intelligent people cruise gracefully through the flotsam and catch
the prizes.

Carl
KM1H