[Amps] Screen current problem solved!

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Nov 10 07:34:25 EST 2013

That RCA load was on the dirt and the meter, cable and elements were still
in the fellows vehicle. He didnt even realize they went together as the load
had a dummy element in the coupler.

Besides digging thru layers of junk on the ground Ive found lots still
inside vehicles or cruising by hours later when it is now on display.

Carl
KM1H