[Amps] "N, " "TNC" and "BNC" connectors are rated at 500 Watts and work at 1, 000 Watts as log as the load is good..

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Nov 11 19:37:45 EST 2013

Are you sure those were real Amphenols and not copies?
I blew out several no names that looked OK when I first built the phasing
for the various stacks for 10-40M.
After the 5th or so I stripped every one out of the system and retaped.
Luckily no contest or new one for DXCC was involved (-;

Carl
KM1H