[Amps] Passive grid stability calculation for a tetrode?

Markku Oksanen ww1c at outlook.com
Fri Nov 15 02:32:39 EST 2013

All
I am back on my 4CX5000 project and as it not done yet, I am still contemplating the circuit to be used.Earlier this year I got solid info from this reflector for GG operation and that look like a pretty good solution.However, I was wondering about passive grid, grid driven also.
The question is:  How do a calculate the stability?  If I simply do math for tube voltage gain I get something like 25.Then if I calculate the feedback capacitive voltage divider, Grid to Cathode 120 pf, Plate to Grid 0.7 pf, I get less than 0.01 for the ratio. If the beast needs the voltage gain times feedback gain to be above 1 to oscillate, to me it seems this tube is stable no matter what.  Where did I err if I did?
Thanks!
MarkkuWW1C