[Amps] Adhesive for plate choke?

iain macdonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Fri Nov 29 22:26:39 EST 2013

Yes, I know I can buy a replacement. I already did. The original in my
AL-1200 was the single-section type, and I blew it on 17m. I want to
use the form from that original to wind a clone of the newer
three-section design. I'm sure it doesn't make economical sense, if I
put some value on my time, but maybe I'll learn something in the
process. Actually, I already did - research led me to W8JI's web page
that describes how the sectioning shifts the series resonances away
from the WARC bands...

73,

    ~iain / N6ML