[Amps] high voltage fuses

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Tue Oct 8 01:32:14 EDT 2013

  I have a copy, poorly translated to English, of Hertz's lab notes and experiments.
I found it to be very interesting reading. Oddly as it may seem, he discovered the photoelectric effect,
some times called the Hertz Effect. But to him it was an annoyance and messed up his measurements.
Later Einstein explained the theory behind it.
  The book is no longer in print. I wish it was available. Somewhere I also have a copy of Goddard's experiments
as well. That also is great reading.

73
Bill wa4lav