[Amps] Electrical Distribution Methods

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Tue Oct 15 11:41:10 EDT 2013

  The transformer VA rating would have to be rated much more than usual for a modern amplifier.
Could get expensive.
  That reminds me.
I have some Transformers that I need to sell.
One is a 240 to 480 VAC 25kVA single phase transformer.
Another is a 1 or 2 kVA 7.2 kV one side internally grounded to case to floating 120 VAC
73
Bill wa4lav