[Amps] Keying Kenwood TL922 with Yaesu FT1000D (both old guys)

Behiels JeanPierre on4aef at telenet.be
Fri Oct 18 17:14:20 EDT 2013

Hi guys;

Anyone could me put in the right way for next coming contest.
Witch connection plug I best use on the back of the FT1000D for keying this old TL922.
I saw that the Tl922 keying system has been modified so it could be keyed by means of a low power transistor.
The keynig system of the FT1000D could not be damage by this setup !
I useual do not handle with amplifiers in my ham carreer so poor expirience around hi..

Kindly regards and thanks to all I look forward

Jean ON4AEF.