[Amps] Hole Flow

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Sun Sep 1 14:38:17 EDT 2013

  Another difference between the world of engineers/physicist and technicians is
angular frequency (radians per second) and Frequency ( Hertz or cycles per second).
This manifest itself in different ways, Planck's constant is sometimes h and others "h bar".
You have to be careful when doing calculations to make sure you use the same constant.
The oddest thing is that even though scientist seem to prefer angular frequency they often
switch to wavelength and have to resort correct by 2PI anyway.