[Amps] Fwd: Exciting News for Our Customers

David C. Hallam dhallam at knology.net
Thu Sep 5 08:34:31 EDT 2013

   -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Exciting News for Our Customers
       Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 22:00:03 -0400
       From: WOW! [1]<enews at info.knologyupclose.com>
         To: [3]dhallam at KNOLOGY.NET

                  [4]Forward to a friend [5]View auto-detect
                           [6]View mobile version
                            [7]View as Web page

                     WOW! It's that kind of experience.

   Dear Valued Customer,
   It is important to us to keep our customers informed of changes that may
   impact them. And so we have some exciting news to share with you.
   We are updating our Customer Home page on September 11, 2013, to bring you a
   new Account Manager system, online TV access, Internet security and more.
   Account Manager
   MyKnology will become WOW! Account Manager. The new WOW! Account Manager
   lets you view your invoice, pay your bill, see your equipment and manage
   your account online. You can also set up automatic bill payments with our
   automatic payment option, to pay your bill automatically through your bank
   account or credit card.
   To access WOW! Account Manager you will need to complete a quick online
   registration and email validation.
   Watch TV Anytime Online
   Enjoy many of your favorite TV Networks away from your couch, watching
   programs online, on your tablet or mobile device. As a WOW! Cable customer,
   you have access to streamed content from networks like Big Ten Network, CNN,
   Fox, TBS, TruTV and more on your computer, tablet or smart phone. Needing to
   catch up on a series? You can watch On Demand content from HBO GO, MAX GO,
   TNT, TBS and many others. To learn more, [8]click here.
   WOW! Security
   The Internet can be a dangerous place if you don't know your way around. But
   fear not WOW! Security will help protect you from viruses, hackers, scammers
   and other various Internet bad guys.  WOW! has partnered with F-Secure®, a
   leading provider of anti-virus and firewall software, to deliver WOW!
   Security. With WOW! Security, you have a posse of computer protecting
   products by your side like anti-virus and firewall protection, web-filtering
   spam blockers, anti-spyware and pop-up blocking. Plus, WOW! Security is
   automatically updated so you're safe from even the newest viruses.
   WOW! Variety Pak
   Welcome to the inner circle. Get exclusive access to online subscriber
   content on the web. It's a pass to the best sites in research, sports, and
   media.
   WOW! Variety Pak delivers you unlimited access to entertainment and
   subscription sites including:
     * Encyclopedia Britannica
     * American Greetings
     * Fox Sports
     * Weather.com
     * Clever Island
     * Shockwave.com
     * MLB.com
     * NHL Premium Videos
     * Nick Jr. Boost
     * NASCAR.COM
     * TrackPass

   All of that and you get complimentary access to WOW! Radio. Stop whistling
   while you work and instead try WOW! Radio. With over 40 stations for you to
   peruse, there's something for every music listener's taste.
   We’re excited about the upcoming changes and hope you will take advantage of
   all the new features the Customer Home Page offers.  As always, thank you
   for being a WOW! customer.
   Sincerely,
   [Kuo-signature.jpg]
   Cathy Kuo
   Mom, Karaoke Fan, Optimist
   Chief Marketing Officer

  Additional monthly subscription required to receive premium content, WOW!
   Security and WOW! Variety Pak. Networks available based on your cable
                           package subscription.

--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government fr
om wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."