[Amps] Electron vs. Current Flow

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Mon Sep 2 01:39:23 EDT 2013

Perhaps not black art but in most cases devices can be treated as black boxes with particular characteristics.
We were taught that the arrow and bar showed the direction that electron flow was blocked  ( by the bar).
Thus the electrons actually went the other way. Probably really originated from cat's whisker however.
73
Bill wa4lav