[Amps] S/S Amp's

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Sep 12 16:06:01 EDT 2013

Most spatter and poor IMD is strictly from the slopbucket operators that
either dont care or havent a clue to operate.

The majority of AM these days is clean as new users make the necessary audio
mods to restricted vintage gear.

Late model riceboxes and SDR's have gone out of their way to produce clean
and fine sounding AM with a quality you will never get on slopbucket.

Carl
KM1H