[Amps] Clipperton-L question

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 12 18:38:36 EDT 2013

A little vacuum relay to take the HV isn't hard to do.

A little 24V dcplug pack (wall wart) supply would be easy to cannibalise
and fit inside the cabinet to operate the relay. (Ebay item 310743446311)

You could probably clean your existing switch and still use it to switch
the dc volts to the relay.

73, Alek
VK6APK

--