[Amps] Question: Where to buy?

Zev Darack zevdarack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:58:20 EDT 2014

I have an LK500ZC.  Carl is very active on here and has a LK500Z? also.

What were the symptoms before your failure?

I had an arc occur and I replaced the choke with the MFJ one and I
installed the harbach power supply board ... a previous owner put a fuse in
the line with the zener diode.

As far as 3-500 tubes go...common options are:
RF Parts (tested) $379 - 3 year warranty (they also sell taylor and "china"
)
RFconcepts - Alpha (tested chinese) $278/pair
Greenstone - Radiodan (henry) ($390/pair 2 year warranty
you can also find them on ebay.