[Amps] low pass filter fail ;)

Benedikt Sveinsson benedikt at ok.is
Sun Apr 27 20:21:52 EDT 2014

well, here goes ;)

I'm very close finishing my 2m amplifier that I'm going to use on EME

here is a brief description of how I made the amplifier.

http://www.tf3cy.is/1-2-kw-144-mhz-sspa

(sorry for bad Engish)

I decided to get a Low pass filter from Philippe  F5CYS - my junk burned in few seconds !

but the amplifier is working as expected - when I have time I'm going to go over the source code of the controller and post. Still allot of junk in it.

73, Benni TF3CY