[Amps] low pass filter fail ;)

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at wildblue.net
Mon Apr 28 00:47:57 EDT 2014

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 4/27/2014 5:21 PM, Benedikt Sveinsson wrote:
> But the filter was measured using a mini VNA Pro analyser with good results.  1:1.2 SWR on the operating frequency and cuttoff starts around 150Mhz

REPLY:

I wonder if the problem with the filter overheating might be that the
cutoff frequency is too close to the operating frequency?

That's just a guess - I have no personal experience with this kind of
problem but that's what jumps out at me.

73, Bill W6WRT