[Amps] Turns counters

radio at modesgate.com radio at modesgate.com
Mon Feb 3 12:03:44 EST 2014

What are folks using with vac relays, roller coasters etc. these days?
I've seen various historical posts, on this reflector, and the offering
from Max Gain Systems seems OK - except that as usual, it all gets a bit
more expensive by the time we pay the fines (sorry, I meant taxes) to
import to the UK.

I was wondering if anyone has designed or produced any kind of electronic
turns counter?  I had a look around the web, and didn't find anything very
helpful.  Perhaps this is an area where more complex electronics would
either be an unnecessary cost, or be vulnerable to RFI...and therefore the
mechanical products would be more suitable anyway?

If the mechanical option is the best one, are there any European sources?

73

Denis MW0CBC / GW8OQV