[Amps] High current RF decoupling capacitors

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 13:17:24 EST 2014

another option http://www.dalicap.com/e_index.htm

-----原始邮件-----
From: Alan Ibbetson
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 1:59 AM
To: amps at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] High current RF decoupling capacitors

Thanks, John. Baruch/4Z4RB just suggested the same thing. They look
better for high frequencies than the leaded disc ceramics that
Ian/GM3SEK pointed me towards. However, there doesn't seem to be a UK
distributor for ATC capacitors and as far as I can see their European
guy in Italy doesn't carry them. For a more demanding application I
would import some direct from the US but for this use (only to 10.1MHz)
I'll go with the readily available Murata discs.

73, Alan G3XAQ