[Amps] Looking for a Reliable Amp Repair Shop

William Bathgate w.bathgate at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 09:58:29 EST 2014

I have an Ameritron AL572 Amp that will not engage the relay for Operate/Standby. The amp is working in all other respects, I did get gull power, proper grid current, voltage, all the meters were working. I have replaced the Q3 transistor and a diode. The relay coil is not shorted and gives proper Ohms. This problem has surpassed my abilities to trouble shoot. I would send it back to Ameritron, but I was looking for a quicker turn around. Prefer a shop in the SE USA geography.

If anyone knows of a good repair shop please respond.
Bill
KD8IGK

Cell - 1-256-529-1076