[Amps] Permeability tuned tuning coils, with taps?

Saandy alexeban at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 04:50:16 EST 2014

Somewhere in the seventies, in the ARRL handbook, there appeared a 6 meter
amplifier tuned variometer style with a one turn shorted coil, rotating in
the stationary tank coil. It wasn't very wideband as I can recall, but it
worked.
It seems to me, Chris, that you won't have any qualms about plagiarism: it
was definitely more than 20 years back!
Alex	4Z5KS