[Amps] SB-200 input

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:12:45 EDT 2014

Carl, do you mean this web site:
http://pa0fri.home.xs4all.nl/Lineairs/SB200/sb200eng.htm
A few years ago, I actually did some mods based on that.

Not all of them, but I did do one or two changes to the input circuit on my
SB-200.  IIRC, I added the 10 ohm series resistor and changed some
capacitors. I would have to open it up and see for sure.

I also used some info there to temporarily change the SB-200 to 160 meters.
The other mod I did was the series HV fuse and glitch resistor.

I doubt if I'll follow any of his other advice, but it would be interesting
to know which advice there is bad.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com